TSHP 2015-2016 Annual Report Now Available
The Texas Society of Health-System Pharmacists has released its 2015-16 Annual Report, an overview of the society’s initiatives and activities.
Among the highlights of the report you will find the activities and accomplishments of our Committees, Councils and Sections, as well as our Annual Seminar Award Winners.
The TSHP Annual Report can be viewed here.
Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA)
Institutional pharmacy leaders have been busy over the past few months preparing to become compliant with the rules of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA). ASHP’s website has several links available for its members which are useful in learning more about the DSCSA and how to prepare for its requirements. One useful tool that was presented by David Chen earlier in 2015 entitled, “Impact of the Drug Supply Chain Security Act on Pharmacy Management: 2015 – 2023”.
Please note that this paper contains many useful references AND note the effective date of required tracing of products for dispensers changed from July 1, 2015 (referenced in the paper) to November 1, 2015.
TSHP is a member of the Smoke-Free Texas Coalition. Click here to learn more.
- About Us
TSHP Annual Seminar
- Justification Toolkit
- TSHP Events App
- Schedule & Handouts - 2017
- 2018 Hotel & Local Information
- Exhibitor & Partnership Information >
- Reverse Expo
- Job Fair & Residency Showcase
- Clinical Skills & Disease State Management Competition
- R&E Foundation Poster Competition
- TSHP PAC Silent Auction
- TSHP Credit Claiming Policy
- TSHP Online Education
- Sterile Compounding & Aseptic Technique Training
- Re-Print IV Statement of Credit (Formerly known as "Certificate")
- Technician Specific CPE
- Continuing Pharmacy Education
- CPE Accreditation Services >
- My CPE Monitor Information
- TSHP Annual Seminar >
- Career Center
- TSHP R&E Foundation
Publications & Resources